Please click here for a menu*
WEEK 1 - w/c 3/9/18, 24/9/18, 15/10/18, 12/11/18, 3/12/18, 7/1/19,28/1/19, 25/2/19
WEEK 2 - w/c 10/9/18, 1/10/18, 29/10/18, 19/11/18, 10/12/18, 14/1/19, 4/2/19
WEEK 3 - w/c 17/9/18, 8/10/18, 5/11/18, 26/11/18, 17/12/18, 21/1/19, 11/2/19
* Menus may be subject to change at short notice
Lunch costs £2.00 per day for all children in Years 3 - 6. Those in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free lunch under the Universal Free School Meals system.
PLEASE NOTE FROM 7th JANUARY 2019 THE COST OF SCHOOL LUNCH WILL INCREASE from £2.00 TO £2.20.
You may be entitled to free school meals for your child, if you are receiving any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (Please note contribution based not entitled)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit and family income is below £16,190 (not receiving working tax credit)
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
Please contact the school office for an application form.