Please click here for a menu*
WEEK 1 - w/c 09/09/19, 30/09/19, 21/10/19, 18/11/19, 9/12/19,13/1/20, 3/2/20
WEEK 2 - w/c 16/09/19, 07/10/19, 4/11/19, 25/11/19, 16/12/19, 20/1/20, 10/2/20
WEEK 3 - w/c 23/09/19, 14/10/19, 11/11/19, 2/12/19, 6/1/20, 27/1/20
* Menus may be subject to change at short notice
Lunch costs £2.20 per day for all children in Years 3 - 6. Those in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free lunch under the Universal Free School Meals system.
You may be entitled to free school meals for your child, if you are receiving any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker Allowance (IBJSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (Please note contribution based not entitled)
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit and family income is below £16,190 (not receiving working tax credit)
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit(net income, excluding any benefit payments is less than £7,400)
Please contact the school office for an application form.