Early Years Foundation Stage Uniform
(Nursery and Reception class children)
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Purple sweatshirt with school logo
- Plain black jogging bottoms (no logos)
- White or black plain socks
- Black Velcro trainers
- Purple summer dress
- Grey school shorts
(Summer uniform can be worn from September until October half term and from after Easter until the summer break)
Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Uniform
(Years 1 - 6)
- A black blazer with sewn on school logo (this must be worn by all pupils with summer & winter uniform) ;
- A white shirt;
- A purple v-necked jumper (optional, but highly recommended, especially in the Winter);
- A clip-on tie (Key Stage 2: Years 3-6);
- An elastic tie (Key Stage 1: Years 1 and 2);
- Dark grey trousers or a dark grey knee length skirt for the girls;
- Plain black socks for boys;
- Plain black socks or knee length white socks for girls, or grey or black tights;
- Black school shoes (not trainers) must be worn at all times.
- Girls will be able to wear trousers as part of the uniform. These should be slim fit (not skin tight or boot cut bottoms) and dark grey in colour.
Optional Summer Uniform
May be worn from September-October half term and again after the Easter holiday
until the Summer break.
- Girls - a purple summer dress, white knee length or ankle length socks
- Boys - dark grey school shorts, black/grey socks
All pupils are expected to have the full PE kit.
- Grey Colnbrook sweatshirts;
- White t-shirt with school logo;
- Plain black sport shorts;
- Grey jogging bottoms with the Colnbrook logo (after the October half term until Easter);
- A pair of trainers is also essential.
(All items of PE kit, apart from trainers, can be purchased from main Reception).
Other uniform and dress expectations
- Only purple or black hair bands may be worn;
- Long hair must be tied back;
- No patterns, letters or similar should be shaved into hair.
- One set of small, plain stud earrings may be worn (these must be covered or removed for PE);
- A wrist watch may be worn;
- No other jewellery should be worn (e.g. rings, bracelets etc.).
- No acrylic nails are allowed in school;
- No nail varnish can be worn.
Please click here for a uniform checklist.
The Headteacher is the final arbiter on matters of uniform and appearance.